Amaia Steps Pasig - LOCATION
Amaia Steps Pasig Phase 1A is located at Eusebio Avenue, Brgy. San Miguel, Pasig City
Amaia Steps Pasig is in Pasig City, right at the beating heart of Metro Manila. Like the heart, Pasig City has always been vital to the development and the perpetuation of life in the National Capital Region. The city has historically been a gateway from the south through the Pasig River. As it appears today, this river may once again hold a significant role in the alleviation of flow of heavy traffic in the metro through the development of the Pasig River ferries and the planned railway system along its banks. The Manggahan Floodway, which passes through the city, also plays a major part in the solution to solve the metropolitan’s flooding problem during the country’s rainy season and occasional torrential typhoon rains. These developments as well as many others that are already in place have made Pasig City a destination of choice for business and a place where people want to reside.
Amaia Land Corporation recognized this trend and is why Amaia Steps Pasig has been built. Located along Eusebio Avenue in Barangay San Miguel, Pasig City, Amaia Steps Pasig puts you at a place where you are just within a few kilometers away from where you want or need to be. This location is only three to five kilometers from major roads like Ortigas Avenue and C5. From here, you can connect to various road arteries that lead to Manila, Makati, Quezon City and other parts of the metropolis.
Public transport is readily available along the highways so no need to worry if you are on a commute. The Ninoy Aquino International Airport is about 13 to 15 kilometers away from the site and it would take 30 to 60 minutes of travel time to get there.
The condominiums are near the following schools:
- Pasig City Science High School
- Life Giver Christian Learning Academy
- Sacred Heart Academy of Pasig
- Pasig Chinese Community School
- Nino Jesus House of Studies
- San Miguel Elementary School
Hosiptals For emergencies, the Pasig City General Hospital is just a hop, skip and a jump away, while other hospitals, clinics and health centers are also located nearby:
- Mission Hospital
- Pasig City Children’s Hospital
- Rizal Medical Center
- Immaculate Concepcion Lying-in Multi-Specialty Clinic
For shopping and restaurants, the choices are almost endless. You can go to Tiendesitas, Robinsons Supermarket, Wellcome, SM Supercenter Pasig, Puregold, Crossings, and many more. Aside from the vast array of food already available in restaurants at the mall, you may also choose to eat at Baliwag Grill and Restaurant, Inapuyan Resto Grill, Roke Ramen, and just about anywhere along the main avenues near Eusebio.
One interesting place close by that you might want to visit is the Pasig City Rainforest Adventure Experience or RAVE. This park holds the Pasig Rainforest Water Park, Pasig Rainforest Skate Park, and the Pasig Rainforest Zoo. Others that you might want to visit are the Jump Yard Indoor Trampoline Park, Ark Avilon Zoo Park, and Fun Ranch.
Undeniably, the Amaia Steps Pasig is at a very strategic location, bringing you closer to everything you need.
- Accessible from C5 Road via C. Raymundo Avenue and Mercedes Avenue.
- Transport stations are readily available in the area such as jeepneys, shuttle services and ferries.
- Close to various commercial establishments such as Tiendesitas, SM Supercenter Pasig and Robinsons Galeria.
- Less than 6 kilometers from Ortigas CBD and 4 kilometers from C5 Road.
- Puregold Mercedes
- One Mercedes Plaza
- Crossings Department Store and National Bookstore
- Saint Claire Funeral Homes
- Baliwag Grill and Restaurant
- Dr. Tams Vegan House
- Kiko Suares Restaurant
- Lola Idangs Pancit Malabon
- Pasig City Science High School
- Pasig Community School
- Sacred Heart Academy Pasig
- Rizal Experimental Stn. Pilot Sch. Of Cottage Ind.